Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: Site-wide reports.
Standard Reports for Administrators
In addition to reports available at both site and course level, the following site-wide reports are available for administrators:
- Comments - See all comments created on the site.
- Backups - displays a list of all course backups made, the time taken to create them, their status, and the next scheduled automated backup execution time
- Config changes report - Shows changes made by an administrator to the site configuration
- Logs - Activity reports for course or site
- Live Logs - Live logs from the past hour as a table
- Performance overview - overview of settings that may impact site performance such as Theme Designer Mode or Debugging
- Question instances - Reports where particular question types are used on the site
- Security overview - overview of security related settings such as Allowing EMBED and OBJECT tags or No Authentication.
- Spam cleaner - helpful tool for rooting out spam users if you do not have Captcha required as part of authentication.
- MoodleBites for Administrators - Reports YouTube movie
- Browser sessions
- Course overview report
- Events list report
- Reports FAQ
- Course reports in Managing a Moodle course
- Plugins overview for checking the status of all plugins on the site.
- General report plugins developer documentation
- ad-hoc contributed reports