User:Frank Ralf/Glossary list2
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: Frank Ralf/Glossary list2.
See also User:Frank Ralf/Glossary list.
Some unsorted ideas
Extending the "Context" concept
- "Please note that CONTEXT_PERSONAL (present in 1.7-1.8) was never implemented and was removed in 1.9."
- CONTEXT_PERSONAL in the forums
- "Roles and contexts in Moodle 1.7" forum discussion
- Development:Roles#Programming_Interface - defining new capabilities with access.php.
- (Development:Competencies for Moodle 2.0)???
- use activity_modules block as a template for glossary_list block
- request SQL with dmllib.php?
- function get_fast_modinfo in moodle\course\lib.php (1058) - works only on course level ("Returns reference to full info about modules in course")
- Is there an equivalent at site level?
- get list of all courses (IDs)
- collect all glossaries
- show only those for the current user
- http://localhost/moodle_cvs/moodle/mod/glossary/index.php?id=1 gets a list of all glossaries for the current course
Possibly useful functions
- Convenience function - lists courses that a user has access to view.
- If you really want to know what courses are assigned to the user, without any hiding or scheming, call the lower-level get_user_courses_bycap().
- Returns an array of all the active instances of a particular module in given courses, sorted in the order they are defined.
- Given an id of a course module, finds the coursemodule description.
- Given an instance number of a module, finds the coursemodule description.
- Lower-level pendant to get_my_courses().