Moodle video tutorials
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: Moodle video tutorials.
There are a large number of free online video tutorials about Moodle and this page collates them for Moodle 2. If you have made some Moodle 2 video tutorials or have a link to some free Moodle 2 video tutorials, please add them here.
Video tutorials in English
- What is Moodle? Simple, short explainer video by HowToMoodle
- Videos made by Moodle HQ
- 6 Instructional Video Sites for Moodle Users:
- Moodle HQ YouTube channel Learn Moodle, the twice-yearly MOOC includes starter videos showing the basics of teaching with Moodle for several versions including the latest release.
- Mi Stream – MoodleMoot Michigan Hosted in Mid-Michigan at the beginning of the year, the past recordings of the MoodleMoot has some interesting insight into creative uses of Moodle and shared experiences.
- Synergy Learning UK Moodle Partner, Synergy Learning, has announced their new Youtube channel. While there are only a handful of videos at present, watch this space for more resources to appear on this site.
- Lambda Solutions Lambda Solutions is a full service Moodle Partner offering services in both US and Canada. Their channel offers experiences and demonstrations of Moodle to provide a good overview for users.
- Nellie Deutsch Dr. Nellie Deutsch is faculty at Atlantic University in the MA transpersonal and leadership studies. Her channel offers a bevy of Moodle how-tos and elearning best practices.
- Moodle 3.0 by Sali Kaceli A comprehensive tutorial by Sali Kaceli from Cairn University. It covers most aspects of using Moodle from an instructor's point of view. The tutorial is 3 hours and 16 minutes long. The YouTube channel at https://youtube.com/skaceli contains the shorter videos as well from this playlist.
Video tutorials in other languages
- video tutorials in French/en Français
-  Moodle video tutorials of the AMC (Academic Moodle Cooperation)