JMeter test plan generator
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: JMeter test plan generator.
The JMeter test plan generator allows you to run performance tests over a Moodle course, it works along with https://github.com/moodlehq/moodle-performance-comparison, you can find more info about how to use it in https://github.com/moodlehq/moodle-performance-comparison/blob/master/README.md
This tool is for developer use only and should not be used on a live site. It is disabled unless you set the debugging option to DEVELOPER.
Finding the generator tool
The tool can be found in:
- Web interface
- The Site Administration block -> Development -> Make JMeter test plan
cd /moodle/dirroot php admin/tool/generator/cli/maketestplan.php --size=S --shortname="course_short_name"
- Course shortname: Shortname of the test plan's target course (required)
- Size: Size of the test plan to create XS, S, M, L, XL, or XXL options (required)
- By pass check: Bypasses the developer-mode check (be careful!)
- Update users password: Updates the target course users password
For more help:
php admin/tool/generator/cli/maketestplan.php --help