Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: Coursework module.
The Coursework module manages blind, double-marking; marking workflows and allocation; automatic agreement of grades; and controls what feedback and grade information is shown to the student once their grade has been released.
- blind marking
- double blind marking
- sampling (automatic or manual)
- automatic agreement of close grades
- marking workflow and allocation
- bulk grading actions for offline marking:
- download submitted files (zip)
- export/import grading worksheet for providing grades and feedback
- upload feedback files (zip)
- annotate using Word or PDF comments
- provide audio feedback files
- provide video feedback files
- give feedback against criteria on a mark sheet
- export final grades
- set extensions for individuals or the entire cohort
Find out more...
- RVC User guides
- RVC Video Guides
- LSHTM's User guides
- #CourseworkModule on Twitter
- Web Archive of el.blogs.ulcc.ac.uk/2016/02/24/double-blind-marking-in-moodle
- Moodle Coursework plugin YouTube playlist