- Managing questions
- Question behaviours
- Question types
- Simple Calculated
- Drag and drop into text
- Drag and drop markers
- Drag and drop onto image
- Calculated Multichoice
- Embedded Answers (Cloze)
- Multiple Choice
- Random Short Answer Matching
- Select missing words
- Third-party question types
- Questions FAQ
Record audio and video, draw pictures and take snapshots in Moodle.
The Poodll repository allows students or teachers to record audio and video, draw pictures and take snapshots in Moodle. It has been available since Moodle 1.9. Though it still works on recent Moodle versions, the Poodll plugins for Atto and for TinyMCE are better choices in almost all cases.
Poodll Repository requires the Poodll Filter.
- Visit the Poodll Essentials page at poodll.com
- Take a "30 day Free Trial"
- Register your Moodle site URL on your member page
- Download and install the Poodll Filter. Be sure to read the support documentation.
- Then you can install the Poodll Repository. as usual from the Moodle plugins directory.
Poodll has been making plugins for Moodle since 2011. Our software has helped teachers build and deliver language courses in thousands of Moodle websites worldwide. Search for "Poodll" in the Moodle plugins directory to see a list containing more than 25 of our plugins. Poodll is based in Nagasaki, Japan