Provides a visual and central place for a teacher to access everything he can use in his course (activities, reports, blocks, …)
Frequently used items can be marked as favorites for quick access.
Moodle branches available
Moodle 2.9, 3.0 and 3.1
Moodle languages (translations) available
This plugin makes use of many language strings descriptions that are part of the Moodle core language. It is highly likely that most of the text displayed by this plugin is already translated in your language pack. Otherwise, please contact your language pack maintainer.
- French (100% translation made by the French author):
- Mexican Spanish is 100% translated:
- German language pack. German translator has not translated this plugin in AMOS, but the activities descriptions are shown in German language:
- Japanese language pack. Japanese translator has not translated this plugin in AMOS, but the activities descriptions are shown in Japanese kanji:
A manager interface is included. There, managers can :
- Edit the descriptions.
- Edit the documentation links.
- Hide or show items to the teachers.
- Brice Errandonea email@example.com,
- Salma El-mrabah firstname.lastname@example.org
Université de Cergy-Pontoise 33, boulevard du Port 95011 Cergy-Pontoise cedex FRANCE https://www.u-cergy.fr
The catalogue contains several lists. Each list is divided in categories. Each category contains items.
7 lists of items are available :
- Resources : 1 category
- Activities : divided in 3 categories (Exercises, Collaboration, Other)
- Enrolments : 2 categories (Users & Groups and Enrolment methods)
- Grades : 3 categories (Grade settings, Grade reports, "Outcomes, Competencies, Badges")
- Reports : 1 category
- Blocks : 3 categories (Monitor learners, Communicate with learners, Other blocks)
- Custom labels : Requires the plug-in "mod_customlabels", by Valery Fremaux. 3 categories (Pedagogical elements, Structural elements, Other elements).
The site administrator can choose which ones of these lists will be displayed in the block, and in which order.