Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.1. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: block links.
The links block allows site administrator to define web links to users on a site based on a user profile field
- Select the correct version of the "block_links.zip" blockfor your Moodle installation (The links block currently works for Moodle 2.9 or later)
- Unpack the zip file into the block folder of your Moodle site
- Login to the Moodle site as administrator and
- In site administration block click on notifications
- Moodle will install the links block.