Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.1. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: admin/setting/themesettingaigne.
This is where the Moodle Docs for the aigne theme will be... (soon)
- Simple design and full CSS compliance.
- Only uses 5 hues of the main color, with a Color Schema tool.
- @font-face css options (3 types included)
- Personalized logo, slogan and background logo image.
- New and versatile header Meta Tags options (SEO tools).
- A FrontPage (not finished) with banner and marketing information spaces.
- Only two colours Custom Menu settings.
- Custom Breadcrumb Spacer setting.
- Totally brand new User Information Area, to be displayed in head or in navigation block.
- 'NavHelp' footer section with all needed administrative links to personalized and language sensitive pages.
- ... new Moodle page (webmap, help, search, stats, disclaimer, policies, privacy, security and accessibility)
- Brand new 'Contact' section with about 30 Social Network links
- 'Credits' information section, with new options about external w3c validator servers.
- 'Copyright' section.
- Over 70 customization options at Site Admin -> Appearance -> Themes -> aigne