- 1 What I am doing here
- 1.1 Semantic HMTL
- 1.3 Moodle forms
- 1.4 XML related stuff
- 1.5 Drupal integration
- 1.6 Learning Moodle programming
- 1.7 Theming related stuff
- 1.8 Moodle Docs stuff
- 1.9 Miscellaneous
- 1.10 MoodleMoot 2011 in Elmshorn (Germany)
- 1.11 Git
- 1.12 Test, test, test ...
What I am doing here
I am exploring Moodle as an e-learning tool for teaching German as a foreign language to Japanese.
Here's my profile on moodle.org.
- http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-14542 (http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=95743)
I've started creating some little Greasemonkey user scripts:
- Enhancing Tracker Issue Links
- TODO: coloring links to non-existing Moodle Doc pages red in the forums like on Moodle Docs: Non existing page
- I am working on XML FAQ and Import and export FAQ
- At the moment I am trying to create a XML Schma for Moodle XML for validation purposes
- Also on my todo list:
- creating XSLT stylesheet for converting Moodle XML to and from different (human readable) formats
- creating macros for OpenOffice for offline quiz creation
- XML Filters in OOo
- Expand the editing capabilities of OpenOffice with XSLT
- Importing into Moodle on manual converting Excel to XML
I will start to collect some of my findings at /Moodle XML1.
- Interesting discussion on Are there any standards for learning interaction data in XML? - also I'm not quite sure where this is heading...
- I am also interested in integrating Moodle and Drupal, the open source CMS
- There's an interesting discussion in the Moodle Language Teaching course:
- How can Moodle be more of a social networking site?
- I posted some more links regarding Drupal in education over there.
- I've started upgrading the Moodle Integration module for Drupal. --Frank Ralf 19:44, 29 August 2011 (WST)
Learning Moodle programming
- I am taking part in the Introduction to Moodle Programming course (http://dev.moodle.org)
- I started work on a Moodle plugin for FirePHP.
- Now lives on https://github.com/nakohdo/moodle-block_firephp
Glossary List Block
Inspired by Using Keywords Glossary feature for language "correction" by Joseph Rézeau I started dabbling in creating a block which shows all glossaries of the currently logged in user across all his/her courses. I use User:Frank Ralf/Glossary list for scribbling some ideas.
- This module cannot be added to this course yet! (No file found at: ../mod/game/mod.html).
- See tracker issue MDL-25155
- A filter which hijacks glossary auto-links and redirects them to a URL of you choice.
- cloned & archived: https://docs.moodle.org/dev/User:Frank_Ralf/NanoGong
- current: /NanoGong
Moodle Docs stuff
- /Subpage transclusion as a possible solution for avoiding duplicating documentation for different versions of Moodle, see ...
--Frank Ralf 07:39, 22 February 2011 (UTC)
- I am watching the following issue in Moodle tracker:
- Day names, month names and am/pm appear garbled in Chinese and Japanese on Windows servers
- Experience of converting a module to Moodle 2 by Sam Marshall --Frank Ralf 12:11, 23 June 2010 (UTC)
- /Moodle 2.1 sections proposal by Sam Marshall --Frank Ralf 18:05, 12 November 2010 (UTC)
MoodleMoot 2011 in Elmshorn (Germany)
- Call for Papers zur MoodleMoot 2011 in Elmshorn
- https://docs.moodle.org/de/Benutzer:Frank_Ralf/MoodleMoot2011: my private notes, any feedback welcome
- I'm starting to get the hang of (g)it ... see /Git --Frank Ralf 03:49, 23 June 2011 (WST)
- /Git workflow