Multi course grader report
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.1. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: Multi course grader report.
The Multi Course Grader Report was developed by Barry Oosthuizen as a quick way to get a detailed overview of all courses on site. It also acts as a quick way to navigate to any other course's Grader Report by use of hyperlinks on the course names. I made it because it was easy to make, took only a day to develop and I think it will be useful for somebody
- Upload and extract the zip file from the Modules and Plugins database to your grade/report folder.
- Visit the Site Admin > Notifications page
How to use it
- Visit any course page as teacher/admin etc
- Click on Grades in the Administration block / Visit the gradebook
- Click on the "Multi Course Grader Report" subtab / option from the "Choose an action menu" (if you still use this)
- You are now viewing everyone's grades for all courses you have access to
- To view only of the displayed courses's Grader Report, click on the name of the course
- To visit the XLS/XML/ODS/TXT Grade Export page of any of the displayed courses (when in Multi Grader view) click on the appropriate icon underneath the Course name
- To use the multi grader as a navigation help, right click and choose 'open as new tab' when you open a new Grader report or Grade Export page. This way you can always come back to the back without having to wait for the page to refresh
You may visit the Beaux Creations website where you will find log in instructions. You can then view the multi course grader in action by visiting the Grade Book of any course and then clicking on the 'Multi Course Grader Report' subtab (or using the "Choose an action" dropdown menu)
- The Multi Course Grader does not cater for groups or grade editing. The standard grader report may be used for that purpose.
- Users can only view courses to which they have permission to view the grade reports.