Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.1. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: Google gadgets.
Q. How do I install a Google Gadget on my Moodle Page?
You can install Google Gadgets in either an HTML block or within a Label
- Locate the Google Gadget you'd like to install and copy the embed code. It will look something like this:
- Go to your Moodle page - be sure to turn Editing on
- Create either an HTML block or a Label Resource. Select edit this resource
- Be sure to toggle the HTML source button to HTML and paste in your embed code
- Click the Save and return to course button
This answer is based in part on Google Gadgets Block discussion found at: