This Filter will replace SoundCloud type urls with the default waveform Flash player.
SoundCloud is an audio platform that enables anyone to upload, record, promote and share their originally-created sounds across the internet, in a simple, accessible and feature-rich way. SoundCloud allows sound creators anywhere to instantly record audio on the site or via mobile applications and share them publicly or privately; to embed sound across websites, social networks and blogs and receive feedback from the community.
- Free account: Waveform widget, Secret link sharing, 120 upload minutes
- Using Soundcloud's Waveform Flash based player you can stream permalink and secret urls
- Can set player controls and background colours at site level
- Downloads are disabled
01) Make a folder called soundcloud under /filter folder so that you have a /filter/soundcloud folder.
02) Copy the files into the /filter/soundcloud folder.
03) Go to the /admin page and allow the filter to be installed.
04) Go to Settings -> Site administration -> Plugins -> Filters to configure.
Tips and tricks
SoundCloud for your mobile, create and record on your mobile phone.
- SoundCloud for iPhone http://soundcloud.com/apps/iphone
- SoundCloud for Android http://soundcloud.com/apps/android
- SoundCloud service: SoundCloud.com
- Modules and plugins database: SoundCloud filter
- Discussions: Text Filters