Word table format
|Word table format|
|Type||Question format, Microsoft Word table format|
Moodle2Word is a Moodle 2.x add-on that allows question banks to be exported from Moodle into a Word file. The Word file can then be used to quickly review large numbers of questions (either online or in print), or to prepare paper tests (where the answers and feedback is hidden). Questions in the Word table format can also be imported into Moodle.
- The tables contain all components of a question, including the stem, answer options, option-specific and general feedback, hints, tags, and any images.
- All the main question types except Numerical and Calculated questions are supported.
- With the aid of commands in an external Word template, questions can be re-formatted to hide the answers etc, allowing the questions to be printed as a paper quiz.
- Questions can be edited in Word, and then imported back into Moodle.
- The Cloze question syntax for importing questions is very simple, as it does not require any knowledge of the arcane Moodle syntax; instead, use bold for drop-down menu items, and italic for fill-in text fields.
- The plug-in supports import from and export to all languages, not just English.
- Questions can be quickly previewed in Moodle, as you are creating them in Word.
- Downloads: the plugin is available in the Moodle Plugins Directory from Moodle2Word Word table import/export.
- Discussions: Quiz module, Export Quiz
- More information, demo screencasts, Word templates, etc.: www.Moodle2Word.net.