Setup Repository Connection
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Setup Repository Connection.
Setup Repository Connection in Moodle 1.9
In Sharing Cart 1.9, release 6--a connection to a content sharing repository was built--Moodle for Language Teaching. This is no longer maintained. The following are legacy instructions for setting up a connection.
- Make an account on the Moodle for Language Teaching Repository site: http://moodlelang.org
- Install the Sharing Cart block on your home site--download from CVS: http://download.moodle.org/download.php/plugins/blocks/sharing_cart.zip
- Be sure to go to Admin >> Notifications to enable the Repository plugin# Click the "hammer tool" icon on your Sharing Cart to setup a connection to the Repository.
- Type this Repository URL: http://ept3.sgu.ac.jp along with the Username and Password of your Repository account.
- Put an item from your home site into your Sharing Cart
- Click on the Repository icon next to that item
- Fill in the metadata information, and click "Register".
- You have uploaded your first contribution to the Repository and will receive 100 points registration bonus and 20 points for each item you upload.
- To download ("buy") items, you first view an item then click the "Buy" button. Normally it will "cost" you 10 points.
- Then go to your home site's Sharing Cart and click the "Download from Repository" button, located at the bottom of the cart.
Back to: Sharing Cart