Publishflow Block: Retrofit & manage view
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Publishflow Block: Retrofit & manage view.
Retrofit and course life-cycle management features occur in a Traning Center.
Retrofitting is an action of deploying back a course to a Course Factory for initiating a new workflow path again. This can be usefull when a local instance of a course has been significantly updated by local teachers.
Retrofit uses the same process than deploying a course, but restricted to a default category as target setup in the Course Factory settings for publishflow.
Again, to be able to retrofit a course from a Traning Center to a Course Factory, you will need:
- having all network prerequisites as all other publishflow operations requires
- be in a Traning Center (choosed in global settings of publishflow as first parameter)
- having Retrofitting enabled in global settings of a Training Center
- having the block/publishflow:retrofit capability enabled in the Training Center
- having the block/publishflow:deploy capability in your remote profile in the Course Factory