Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Mindmap module.
This contributed code activity module can add, create and share mindmaps within Moodle.
- Create and share mindmaps online.
- Make mindmaps public or share them with groups or make them public.
- Export maps to XML, PDF, image or Freemind-files.
- Edit mindmaps offline via Gears or Adobe AIR
Most important commands and functions
|deletes a node and all of his child-nodes||CTRL + D|
|Undo and Redo||
For Mac User: There is no INSERT key! To add a childnode on Mac, first highlight the mother node. Then while pressing command key, double tab at the new position for the childnode. Or if you are using the mouse position your cursor at the new childnode place, then double click left mouse at the same time pressing the command key.
- Mindmap is a Modules and plugins database page for downloads and more information.
- Discussions: please create or find a discussion topic in the Contributed Code forum
- FreeMind filter contributed code
- Register here to find out more about: http://ekpenso.com/