Label module settings
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Label module settings.
Adding a label
- With the editing turned on to a course by choosing Label from the "Add an activity or resource" link (or, if not present, the "Add a resource" drop down menu) in the section where you want to add your menu. Click "Expand all" top right to see all the settings expanded.
- Type your chosen words or add your resources.
- Note: Because the label has the text editor, it is possible not just to type words but also to add images, links, media or code from within the labels' editor. See here for suggestions about using labels in your course.
Common module settings
(These settings are collapsed by default.)
- Leave Common Module settings as "show" for the label to be visible.
Restrict access/Activity completion
(These settings are collapsed by default)
- Click "Save and return to course".
- You can now use the move icon (crosshair or up/down arrow) to move your label to where you wish it to display.
- The Moodle Label Resource MoodleBites video on YouTube