Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Health center.
The health center is a tool for detecting miscellaneous problems on your site. There is no link to it from the administration block as the tool is not currently maintained, however it may be accessed by browsing to the URL yourmoodlesite.com/admin/tool/health/.
Warning: The health center tool is no longer maintained, and may give misleading results due to not taking into account lots of things it should. See comments in MDL-35212 for further details.
The current list of health checks is:
- Extra characters at the end of config.php or other library function
- $CFG->dataroot does not exist or does not have write permissions
- cron.php is not set up to run automatically
- PHP: session.auto_start is enabled
- PHP: file_uploads is disabled
- PHP: memory_limit cannot be controlled by Moodle
- SQL: using account without password
- Random questions data consistency
- Multi-answer questions data consistency
- Only multi-answer and random questions should be the parent of another question
- Question categories should belong to a valid context
- Question categories should belong to the same context as their parent
- Question categories tree structure
- Course categories tree structure