Fischer projections question type
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Fischer projections question type.
|Fischer projections question type|
Drag and drop question type that assesses students knowledge of constructing and interpreting Fischer Projections. Ask question such as;
- Construct L-alanine on the template below?
- Convert the following structure into a Fischer projection?
- Interactive - students drag and drop to construct Fischer projections.
- Choose between 1 to 4 stereocenters.
- Option to allow rotation.
This plugin adopts the same license that Moodle does.
This plugin was developed by Carl LeBlond at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP).