Dashboard Configuration: Rendering channels
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Dashboard Configuration: Rendering channels.
The Dashboard Block provides several channels for plotting output. Each Channel is enabled independantly:
- Show data : Shows a raw or transformed data grid with results data.
- Show graph : Shows the plotted representation of data, if properly configured.
- Show summarizers : If summarizers have been configured, add them tou output.
- Show query : Show the processed query just before submission to database (for debug)
- Show filtering query : Shows the query that is processed to get filtering values.