Committee Manager module
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Committee Manager module.
This plug in enables you to manage committees. It is not a teaching module, it is an academic administration module.
- Manage members: Add all committee members.
It is possible to separate member type into :
- 1. President : Has full edit privileges
- 2. Co-president : Has full edit privileges
- 3. Administrator : Has full edit privileges
- 4. member: Read only
- Manage events : Add meeting dates.
- Next event highlighted for easy retrieval.
- Link available for adding into calendar software such as Outlook or Google Calendars
- Create agenda for the event.
- Manage files: Create/Upload private and public folders/files.
- Private folders/files: Only committee members can view private folders and files. Guests can view public folders/files.
- Planner: You need to arrange a meeting date, use the planner. It is similar to Doodle. However, it does have extra features.
- Member can be required to attend.
- Color coded for easy meeting scheduling. The greener the box (or the higher the percentage) the more available members are for that meeting on the chosen date.
- One click to create event.
- Manage Agendas: You can create all meeting agendas and keep all minutes and business arising to date for the committee.
Unzip the comity.zip file into moodle root/mod/
Log in as administrator and go to notifications. This will install the module.
- The first step must be performed by a course manager. Turn editing on and in the activity select menu, choose committee manager.
- Go into the new committee and add members.Note that there are 4 types of members:
- President: All features enabled
- Co-president: All features enabled
- Administrator: All features enabled
- Member: Read only and group email enabled