Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.8. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Capabilities/enrol/cohort:config.
- This allows a user to add or delete the Cohort sync enrolment plugin to a course via Administration > Course administration > Users > Enrolment methods (provided that it has been enabled by admin in Administration > Site administration > Plugins > Enrolments > Manage enrol plugins)
- The default roles of Manager and Teacher have this set to allow.
The required capabilities for setting up a cohort sync is:
- enrol/cohort:config in the course context
The required capabilities for manually enrolling cohort members:
- enrol/manual:enrol in course context
Additional capability that is required to access the invisible cohorts is:
- moodle/cohort:view in the same context as cohort