Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.7. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Site appearance.
There are many ways to customise the appearance of your Moodle site so that it blends in with, for example, your college site or your company's corporate brand. The links below provide more information on personalising the appearance of Moodle:
- Front page - how best to display the entry page to your Moodle.
- My home - a personalised "dashboard" page for each user
- User profiles
- Navigation - control how users find their way around Moodle
- Course list - control who appears in the list of courses
- Themes - change the "skin" of your Moodle for the whole site or just sections.
- Header and footer - add information to the top and bottom areas of your Moodle.