Moodle support is on offer in the following ways:
Please start by looking around our documentation wiki.
- Frequently asked questions
- Installing Moodle
- Moodle manuals in several languages
- Using Moodle book by Jason Cole and Helen Foster - available for download as PDF
There are also documentation wikis in other languages.
To access relevant documentation when logged into your Moodle site as an administrator or teacher, follow the "Moodle Docs for this page" link at the bottom of each page.
Community discussion forums
Moodle has a large and diverse user community who help to provide free support via discussion forums on Moodle.org.
- Using Moodle - main international discussions in English
- Community discussions in other languages
You may search for answers to questions other users have already asked, or post a new question of your own.
Commercial support and other services
If you need urgent, complicated or ongoing help, please contact a Moodle Partner - see Moodle.com support.