Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.5. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Site-wide reports.
In addition to reports available at both site and course level, the following site-wide reports are available for administrators:
- Config changes report - Shows changes made by an administrator to the site configuration
- Course overview report
- Question instances report - Reports where particular question types are used on the site
- Moodle 2 Administration Reports MoodleBites video on YouTube
- Logs - Activity reports for course or site
- Reports FAQ
- Course reports in Managing a Moodle course
- Plugins overview for checking the status of all plugins on the site.
- General report plugins developer documentation
- ad-hoc contributed reports