Moodle Version Block
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.5. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Moodle Version Block.
|Moodle Version Block|
|Maintainer(s)||Luciano Oliveira Borges|
This simple block for view a version of Moodle, PHP e MySQL.
This block is designed to help administrators and developers quickly visualize the system version.
This plugin only support in Moodle 2.3 or up (include Moodle 2.6 dev).
- Get last version of plugin in plugin entry.
- Unpack in block folder of your Moodle dir.
- Under role administrator, go to the Site administration and click on Notifications.
- Enable the block 'Moodle Version'.
How to report a bug
- View version of Moodle.
- View version of PHP.
- View version of MySQL.
- State of database in MySQL.
- State of information of PHP.
- Enable/Disable extensions and configuration in PHP directly by block.