Concept map question type
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.5. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Concept map question type.
Concept Map Question Type is a web based editor for Concept Maps, that allows teachers to create questions in which the students will submit a Concept Map as their answer.
- Allows unlimited concepts and relationships.
- Undo/Redo to facilitate usability.
- Easy to use drag and drop interface.
- Fully compliant with internationalization standards (English and Spanish are provided).
- Very simple XML standard for storing the maps.
From the Moodle Plugins database