Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.4. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: aab Theme.
AaB Theme (Above and Beyond)
AaB is a basic theme for Moodle 2.4. It has many CSS3 properties added for an extra bonus.
To install the Dynamo theme, follow these steps:
- Download the theme from https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=theme_aab
- Extract and upload to your Moodle code in the folder moodle/theme.
- Log in as an Administrator in your Moodle site, you should be prompted to update the database. (Note that you may have to go to the home page).
- While still logged in as an Administrator, go to Site administration->Appearance->Themes->Theme selector.
- Near the Default theme choose Change theme.
- Scroll down and find AaB, choose Use theme.
Theme does not show up in the Theme selector
Try going to Site administration->Themes->Theme selector and choose Clear theme caches. Verify that the "aab" folder is uploaded to your Moodle code on your server; moodle/theme. If the theme is still not showing up, verify you have downloaded the correct version. For example, if you're running Moodle 2.4, download the AaB theme for Moodle 2.4
Theme has some appearance/layout issues
This may be the theme or your Moodle installation. Verify that you have the correct version of the theme. If you believe it is an issue with the theme, please report the issue at https://bitbucket.org/fallen_rve/aab/issues?status=new&status=open.
I welcome any suggestions that you may have for future updates. Please post a comment if you'd like to see something added/modified in the future.