Revision as of 09:38, 18 October 2011 by Helen Foster (item descriptions)
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.3. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Security.
- Security recommendations - advice on how best to keep your site secure
- Security overview report - checks for all kinds of potential security problems that you might have in your configuration
- Site policies - settings affecting the security and privacy of your site
- Password salting - details of the way of making passwords more secure by adding a random string of characters to passwords before their md5 hash is calculated
- Moodle security procedures
- Increasing privacy in Moodle - suggestions for settings changes to increase privacy of users