Difference between revisions of "MOOCH FAQ"
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: MOOCH FAQ.
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
Revision as of 14:06, 12 June 2012
What is MOOCH?
MOOCH is the Moodle.org Open Community Hub - http://hub.moodle.org - a directory of courses for download or to enrol in.
How do we get onto MOOCH?
There are two ways to get onto MOOCH:
- EITHER go to http://hub.moodle.org
- OR ensure your Moodle site is registered with MOOCH in Settings > Site administration > Registration then add the Community finder block to courses on your site
Note: You do not have to make your own Moodle publicly visible to be able to access courses on MOOCH.
How do we see courses in MOOCH?
- Click the link and then choose from the drop down selections
How do we publish courses to MOOCH?
Managers (and any other users with the capability moodle/course:publish) can publish courses to MOOCH as follows:
- Go to Settings > Course administration > Publish
- Then choose whether you wish to your course to be available for people to enrol in or to download.
See Publishing a course for more details.