Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Quiz settings.
Suggested page improvements
Guide the user through the first step of creation and equivalent of clicking 'edit settings'(include permissions). Everything BEFORE the creator clicks 'Save and display' and starts building (stage 2). Use headings, annotated screenshots welcome!
INCLUDE Quiz_permissions - PU, Mar 08, all need checking, more capabilities than this, ref to 1.7, 1.9
The Dec 10, 2010 comments means?
- mod/quiz/mod now redirects to Quiz module. Not sure purpose of all those links.
- Quiz settings currently seems to be a rundown of each of the settings with helpful hints and examples. Opinions on best educational practices, need to be identified (for example use Tip:).
- Permissions - I think this is a side issue and is a layer we do not need to explain in an already complicated subject.
- "annotated screen shots" of quiz administration>edit settings ? Perhaps in a few places but..
- Quiz setting results - might be a place to put examples, opinions and soapboxes of what a setting can do. Almost a "Using Quiz" page. I suggest violating the general MoodleDocs rule of NOT linking to another page's headings, so readers who want to learn more can jump to "Using Quiz" with a link back to heading on Quiz settings. This would shorten this page and solve the helpful hints and examples issue.
Just some thoughts that relate to the current overall rethinking of the flow of MoodleDocs--chris collman 20:01, 12 October 2011 (WST)