Simple Clock block
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Simple Clock block.
- Maintains time difference between page loads
- Shows site icon and user image as clock icons
- Moodle Modules Posting
- Bug Tracker Page for Simple Clock (Please report bugs here)
- CVS Repository for Simple Clock
The Simple Clock block is installed like other blocks (How to install a block).
It is possible to achieve the following configurations.
- Show server clock, user clock or both
- Show day names
- Show seconds
- Hide header/title
- Hide clock icons
- Change block title
For configuration instructions see blocks/simple_clock