Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Resource permissions.
Hiding resources from guest users
To hide selected resources in a course from guest users:
- Hide the resources by clicking on the eye icon, or in the setting page for the resource.
- Follow the "Assign roles" link in course administration block.
- Follow the "Override roles" link and select the role of student.
- Set moodle/course:viewhiddenactivities to allow.
- Click the "Save changes" button.
Note: The above steps enable students to view all hidden activities within the course.
Using Moodle forum discussions: