Settings > Course administration > Grades > Outcomes report Settings > Grade administration > Outcomes report
The outcomes report helps teachers monitor their students' progress using Outcomes. It lists site-wide outcomes and custom outcomes used in the current course, their overall average (each outcome can be measured through many grade items). It will show the name, course and site wide average, the activity, the average values and the number of "grades" given.
Description of report columns
[[image:1_9 outcomes_report image|thumb|right|NEED OUTCOME REPORT SAMPLE FOR 2.X]]
The outcomes report is a table with 6 columns:
- Short name - the short name of the outcome used in this course.
- Course average -shows two values representing the average scores given to students for each outcome used in this course.
- Site-wide - Whether the outcome is a site-wide outcome or not.
- Activities - This lists the activities that use this outcome in this course. A new row is created for each activity, and the activity name is linked to the activity's page.
- Average - the average score for each activity using the outcome in this course.
- Number of Grades - The number of grades given to students for each activity using the outcome.