Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Moodle manuals.
In addition to Moodle documentation and books on Moodle (a percentage of which sales go to developing Moodle), this page contains links to free manuals, and other resources produced by Moodlers all over the world. Please feel free to submit your contribution by adding a link to this page.
Teacher manuals and resources
- Moodle 2 Activity Tool Guide for Instructors by Sue Harper - Compare the functionality and pedagogical advantages of Moodle 2 Activity tools (Add an activity). Adapted from Joyce Seitzinger.
- Moodle 2 Resource Tool Guide for Instructors by Sue Harper - Allows instructors to compare the functionality and pedagogical advantages of standard Moodle 2 Resource tools (Add a resource). Adapted from Joyce Seitzinger.
- Quick online tutorials for Moodle 2 basics
- The Moodle tool guide - a large poster highlighting the uses of different Moodle modules for teachers in the style of Bloom's taxonomy
- Teaching do's and don'ts - classroom poster
- Novedades para la docencia en Moodle 2.0 (Spanish) - by Alexander Ángel Corrochano (.pdf Sep 2010)
- Moodle com a plataforma educativa de centre (catalan) - by Irene Martínez Pérez, Joaquim Vilar Sais, Joan Queralt Gil, Àngels Mustienes Montero and Jordi Fontich Vicens (PDF, 3.7 MB, March 2010)
Administration manuals and resources
- Moodle 2.0 Administration Map by Alex Büchner Technical Director of Synergy Learning (Moodle Partner)(1.5MB)