Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Monitoraccesses report.
Admin report to check which users are logged into moodle between defined time ranges.
It counts the time each selected user has passed connected to Moodle between the selected ranges, if the user didn't logout it considers the (login + session timeout) as logout time.
Allows users (new capability defined report/monitoraccesses:view, available to admins by default) to monitor accesses of the selected users from the selected courses between the selected time ranges (until 3) and the selected days of the year.
- Selection of courses and users
- Filter by time and date/s and/or month/s
Following the Installing contributed code documentation:
- Copy the monitoraccesses/ folder into the folder admin/report
- Logged as an admin user click 'Notifications' on the frontpage administration block
- Redefine the default capability if necessary