Creating a pcast
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Creating a pcast.
Adding a Pcast
To add a pcast:
- Click the "Turn editing on" button.
- Select Pcast from the "Add an activity" dropdown menu.
- On the Adding a new pcast page give your new pcast a descriptive name.
- Describe the purpose of the pcast, provide instructions or background information, links etc. in the Description area.
- Select the general and grade options and the common module settings.
- Click the "Save changes" button at the bottom of the page.