Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Capabilities/moodle/notes:manage.
- This allows a user to manage (add, edit and delete) notes (where Notes have been enabled on your site)
- The default Manager, Teacher and Non-Editing Teacher role has this capability set to Allow
- The default Course Creator and Student role has this capability Not Set.
- To allow user Course Creator and Students access to Notes go to Administration/Users/Permissions/Define roles and change this Capability to Allow.
- Note that an Admin, Manager or Teacher may have used the Notes functionality to create private and/or teaching notes regarding a user and changing this user's permissions will give them access to this information
- Users with this capability set to Allow can edit and delete another user's Note(s)