Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: directory thumbnails.
The Directory_Thumbnails block enables the user (Teacher or Administrator) to display a list of vertical thumbnail images from images that are inside a course's folder.
- Setting the images folder (of course!).
- Setting width and height of the block.
- Setup the number of images to display.
- Choose if the images are displayed in random order.
- System-wide/specific pages - block availability. (disabled by default)
- Clicking the images, opens up the images in a full-size popup window.
latest version good for Moodle 1.9.x
just copy it over into your blocks folder and click "Notifications" on your front-page Moodle admin block.