User talk:Dennis Daniels
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Dennis Daniels.
Is there a way to include the category name with the XHTML export? --Dennis Daniels 12:41, 8 June 2006 (WST)
- Hi Dennis, please use the Moodle.org forums for asking questions about particular Moodle features. Thanks! --Helen Foster 16:03, 8 June 2006 (WST)
Talk page usage
Hi Dennis, please could you use talk pages for documentation comments only and consider adding the following comments to the bug tracker or the Moodle.org forums. Thanks! --Helen Foster 16:24, 12 June 2006 (WST)
- Talk:mod/data/field/textarea - AJAX would be very nice in this interface... --Dennis Daniels 14:47, 12 June 2006 (WST)
- Talk:Fields - No option to import .csv is a major bummer... --Dennis Daniels 14:38, 12 June 2006 (WST)
- Talk:Adding/editing a database - With spreadsheets.google.com just around the corner... more aggressive use of CSV import in all of moodle modules makes huge sense for building curriculum... good start point: database module--Dennis Daniels 14:35, 12 June 2006 (WST)
- Talk:Survey module - The survey module is too basic to be really useful... the database module, though clunky in setting up, at least offers admins ability to modify questions.--Dennis Daniels 14:20, 12 June 2006 (WST)
- Talk:Bug tracker - Where to put requests for bug tracker improvements? Not being able to easily pull up all issues by component or severity is a _real_ bummer...--Dennis Daniels 12:58, 12 June 2006 (WST)
- Talk:Backup FAQ - I am thankful for the better brains than my own that make Moodle as cool as it is... but data integrity is WAY up there in the mantras and having backups fail (XML error line YYY) because of what a teacher has added to a course makes it a very tough sell to future schools who will be asking the same question..."Is our data safe?" Answer, "Yes, if you make sure you only used approved text." Ouch. That's hard to communicate to folks who are looking for alternatives to commercial LMS packages.--Dennis Daniels 22:51, 10 June 2006 (WST)
- Talk:Backup FAQ - I just froze/fried ff 22.214.171.124 trying to open my 1.2M moodle.xml to fix the parsing error. Anyone have another tool they can recommend for chasing down "XML error on YYY"? thanks! --Dennis Daniels 00:55, 11 June 2006 (WST)
- Talk:Question import/export formats - It would be great if we could get the php code base wikified...--Dennis Daniels 22:12, 14 June 2006 (WST)
- Talk:Quiz reports - Does quiz reports after regrading show the number of grades that were changed?
- Talk:Backup FAQ - Restoring pre 1.6 non-ISO-8859-1 backups to Moodle 1.6 - Unicode? Any alternatives for this procedure? Installing 1.5 seemss a bit much ...