Student progress block (UK)
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Student progress block (UK).
The Progress block is designed for the front page and shows a student at-a-glance how close they are to a pass grade and when completed the Pass-Merit-Distinction grade. This was developed for UK schools.
- Appears on the front page for each student
- Grapically shows blocks for each pass criteria activity
- Shows completed grade once activity completed
- Grade data are in Course outcomes, based on initial letter of outcome (P, M or D)
- Other Teacher Course views have been added
- Progress of individual students by cohorts
- Detailed progress of individual student by activity type