MFM quiz activity
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: MFM quiz activity.
We set up a Quiz Activity as usual.
- Log in as a teacher.
- Turn on editing.
- Go to the course and section you want to add the activity to.
- Select Add a Quiz Activity from the drop down list.
- Set up quiz as normal. Currently question types supported are :
- Multiple Choice – single answer selection and multiple answer selection.
- After setting up quiz in the course view a teacher can easily enable an activity by clicking on the ‘mobile enable’ button as below (example below shows feedback activity but the same icons appear for quiz activities) :
Most features of the quiz module are supported some of these features are :
- Individual question marking with optional penalty for retries.
- Password protected quizzes.
- Minimum time between attempts.
- User resuming of quiz attempts if attempt is aborted before it is finished (eg. if the user navigates away from the quiz activity mid question attempt). The user can resume his question attempt on his mobile phone or on a PC.
Below you can see a feedback screen for one question in a quiz.