MFM feedback activity
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: MFM feedback activity.
Setting up a mobile enabled feedback activity :
- We set up a Feedback Activity as usual.
- Log in as a teacher.
- Turn on editing.
- Go to the course and section you want to add the activity to.
- Select Add a Feedback Activity from the drop down list.
- In the course view a teacher can easily enable an activity by clicking on the ‘mobile enable’ button as below :
- Here you see a question from a feedback activity as it would appear on a mobile phone :
- And here is the analysis page for the same question :
Feedback activities are always paginated so there is only one question per page. All other options for setting up a feedback activity work the same as they do when a student does the activity from a normal browser on a PC eg. a teacher can choose to :
- Display analysis of results to students.
- Make an anonymous / non anonymous poll so that a teacher can view the answers of each student or not.
- Allow multiple submission of answers.