Installations 30000 plus
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Installations 30000 plus.
- 26.000 courses - 230.000 users - 1.711 schools - 2 hosting centers, about 15 servers, shared moodle sources
Hospeda mais de 1.770 cursos, com 69.883 Estudantes e 1.869 Tutores (em 01/08/2010), atendendo a vários segmentos do serviço público do Brasil.
- Universidade de Brasília - 66,587 users (04/30/2009)
- Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie - 43,237 users (25/06/2009)
- InfoSapienza - University of Rome La Sapienza InfoSapienza's Moodle hosts more than 700 courses for about 48.000 students from about 25 faculties, ranging from enginering scientific courses to literature and medicine. (April, 9th 2009)
- Universidad del Pais Vasco - Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (UPV/EHU): . 34.000 users and 1.650 teachers (different) in aprox. 3.650 courses. Our University have 50.000 students, 3.500 teachers. We started with Moodle 1.6 (four years ago) as a test pilot project for a small number of courses. Currently we are using version 1.9 (since 2009, February) with LDAP authentication.
- More then 63,000 users - 33,000 users login in one day(Max)
- The UK's Open University, a world leading institution and innovator in distance learning based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England is well on the way to creating the world's largest Moodle installation in a £5 Million project. It is expected to host nearly 200,000 students. OU's News item
- While not a single moodle, LUNS ltd host one of the largest clusters of Moodle installs for CLEO , with over 260,000 registered users across over 950 individual moodle installs provided to every school in Cumbria and Lancashire. Approximately 65,000 users have been active in the last month as of Jan 09.
- San Francisco State University (SFSU) - 89,543 users (02/07/2008). Among these 89K users, about 35,430 users are considered as currently active.
- University of Minnesota (UofM)
- 121,613 user accounts with around 11,000 course sites on production server
- 50,307 unique users enrolled into 2,886 academic course sites in Spring 2011
- More stats: http://umn.edu/moodle/about/statistics.html
- Pinellas County Schools - 71,864 registered users who have logged in and created profiles. Over 9,000 course sites that are used for everything from K12 virtual instruction to teacher professional development.