Developer meeting May 2010
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Developer meeting May 2010.
Developer meetings > May 2010 meeting
The meeting was at 23:00 UTC on Monday, 10 May 2010. We had 40 participants and we covered everything in around two hours.
- Recording of the meeting (login as a guest by providing your email address, full name and session password moodle)
- Meeting notes (developer chat history only available to developers with CVS write access)
- Overview of current status of 2.0 - Martin (Features listed on the Moodle 2.0 release notes)
- Plans for the next ten weeks - Martin
- Migrating contrib code to 2.0
- Lots of open discussion: Questions and Answers
- Performance testing brainstorm? - Dan P
Other stuff that is coming up
- New question engine - Tim Hunt