Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Custom Corners.
Custom corners is new theme for moodle 1.9 by Urs Hunkler of Unodo
Making a theme based on custom corners
To use custom corners as the parent of your theme (so you only specify changes from it instead of building your own from scratch) follow these instructions:
- Make a copy of the custom-corners directory and rename it to something else
- open the "user_styles.css" file, delete everything and save it.
- open "config.php" and set the following:
- $THEME->sheets = array('user_styles');
- $THEME->standardsheets = array('styles_layout');
- $THEME->parent = 'custom_corners';
- $THEME->parentsheets = array('user_styles');
- save "config.php"
- edit your profile within moodle to use the new theme
- You should see no difference, but can make CSS additions to "user_styles.css" which will appear when you refresh the page.