Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Capabilities/moodle/question:manage.
- This allows a user to manage questions
Legacy Role Default Settings
Upgrading to Moodle 1.9
On upgrading from an older version of Moodle, roles that previously had the moodle/question:manage capability will instead have the following capabilities:
- moodle/question:editmine / editall
- moodle/question:viewmine / viewall
- moodle/question:usemine / useall
- moodle/question:movemine / moveall
This will effectively give them the same permissions as they had previously for questions shared at the course level.