Moodle 2.3.2 release notes
Releases > Moodle 2.3.2 release notes
Release date: 10 September, 2012
- MDL-34543 - New assignment retains feedback when re-grading.
- MDL-25492 - Blackboard V6+ question import is fixed.
- MDL-34583 - Feedback is maintained during assignment upgrades.
- MDL-34192 - Grading assignments with the new assignment module now works with Oracle.
- MDL-25347 - Blog entry associations can now be controlled at fine-grained levels.
- MDL-23219 - Role and permission checking in courses and activities has been enhanced and simplified.
- MDL-34705 - When viewing a user's assigned roles, links are provided to the context of each role.
- MDL-34727 - The Restore user interface now uses checkboxes for controlling the inclusion of user data.
- MDL-34866 - The course layout can be set in course defaults.
- MDL-32705 - The ability to check and uncheck all checkboxes in a group has now returned to backup, restore and import interfaces.
- MDL-28346 - Moodle handles backups that were created when files were missing and warns users about such missing files.
- MDL-6424 - A warning is given when deleting blocks.
- MSA-12-0051 File upload size constraint issue
- MSA-12-0052 Course topics permission issue
- MSA-12-0053 Blog file access issue
- MSA-12-0054 Course reset permission issue
- MSA-12-0055 Web service access token issue
- MSA-12-0056 Information leak in drag-and-drop
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-32499 - Restoring a course with a rubric no longer results in an error.
- MDL-34451 - Quiz functionality to return a user to their last question is now fixed.
- MDL-34290 - Shortcuts/aliases to Dropbox files now synchronise.
- MDL-35147 - Question import into Lesson has been fixed.
- MDL-13629 - Gradebook behaviour to drop the lowest grade now works as expected.
- MDL-29563 - Duplication links are now hidden for modules that do not support backup and restore.
- MDL-33030 - The Lesson progress bar now grows and shrinks as students advance and return.
- MDL-28531 MDL-29470 - Automated backups run on time.