Moodle 3.4.7 release notes
This version of Moodle is no longer supported for general bug fixes. You are encouraged to upgrade to a supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 3.4.7 release notes
Release date: 14 January 2019
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-63994 - CAS authentication fixed
- MDL-49651 - Hidden courses no longer send forum notifications to participants
- MDL-64030 - Deletion requests can be processed without a site purpose being set
- MDL-63940 - ReCAPTCHA v2 now works globally
- MDL-64012 - Auto-linking now works with titles containing brackets
Details of any security issues will be released after a period of approximately one week to allow system administrators to safely update to the latest version.